In the years to come, sustainability will be a key business driver to succeed in market competition and in transformation of corporate models: nowadays, many companies place social and environmental impact at the heart of their business strategies.
They have realised that corporate sustainability also creates an opportunity for business growth: consumers are increasingly looking for sustainable and eco-friendly products, investors are rewarding companies with credible sustainability plans in the financial markets, energy transformation and green technology are becoming one of the main drivers to support the development of countries, and finally the welfare industry is a driving sector in all mature economies.
We have always considered our contribution to the sustainability of our clients’ business to be essential. It is part of who we are and it is reflected in our name: MBS literally means Management for Business Sustainability.
In recent years, we have developed a distinctive approach to integrate sustainability in business planning, enhancing processes in daily operations and, thanks to the Cerved Group, we can access new assets to expand our offering.
We integrate sustainability into business objectives and, thus, design business processes consistently with a shared strategic vision. We examine the entire company ecosystem and verify the impacts that each action will have on the different stakeholders.
- Multi-stakeholder business planning: we support companies in designing medium to long term business plans that combine the generation of shareholder and stakeholder value in a coordinated manner.
- “Purpose-based” transformations: we sustain companies in large-scale organisational changes through an in-depth understanding of the governance gaps, change management and people development needs, leveraging on a proven method called “Organisational Sustainability Assessment”.
- Management of medium-term operations: we redirect key operating processes towards sustainability, by introducing innovative tools and methods, such as the measurement of our clients’ supply chain sustainability (through the Sustainable Procurement approach, for example).
We offer companies ESG impact analysis and various related services aimed at measuring company sustainability and identifying areas of improvement.
- ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) scoring, certified by the Cerved Rating Agency.
- Broad-spectrum diagnosis of Company sustainability, a rapid assessment project to identify the company’s level of maturity in terms of sustainability.
- Monitoring of the sustainability level of the supply chain or customer portfolios, using proprietary tools developed with the Cerved Rating Agency.
- Sustainability performance benchmarking, with a system for comparing best practices and ratings for different industries.
Understanding the social needs of ecosystems
Innovation Team is a leader in social and market research for sustainability and welfare and we work with several companies and associations on sustainability research projects.
Our monitoring center on welfare demand of Italian Families provides up-to-date results of the evolution of their needs since 2017.
In 2020, during the pandemic, we launched Covid Impact Thermometer of Italian markets, a monthly research monitoring the impacts of the crisis on businesses and the sentiment of families and firms. The main topics of the survey include detailed analysis of economic trends on industrial segments, changes in needs and habits and perceptions/expectations for the months ahead.