We have in-depth knowledge of the dynamics of the insurance sector and monitor all the strategic and operational aspects of this business segment. We combine a global vision with detailed knowledge of the areas where value is created and provide our support to the various organisational departments: Strategic Planning, Sales and Distribution, Technical Areas (Non-life and Life Insurance) and Claims.
We have built our skills over the 20 years we have spent working on projects, conducting clients and brokers surveys and collaborating with key players in the industry.
Le nostre competenze nascono da 20 anni di progetti e collaborazioni con i principali player del settore, da ricerche sui clienti e sugli intermediari e da un continuo aggiornamento professionale.
We support our clients in seizing the new opportunities created by new market trends and redesign traditional models with an eye to the future, always focusing on a broader ecosystem of needs.
We design business plans with the involvement of the entire management in establishing levers and objectives: we use a multi-stakeholder approach to seek sustainable solutions, that meet the needs and expectations of various Company’s stakeholders.
We offer our support in defining partnering initiatives between Companies in different sectors and work alongside our clients in projects such as:
- launch of innovative value propositions for retail and corporate clients, partly thanks to the considerable expertise developed in evolving areas such as Welfare, Mobility and IT;
- development of new products ranges and pricing models, leveraging on the services and skills of the Innovation Team (benchmarking, positioning and construction of advanced pricing models) and on Cerved’s information resources.
We assist insurance companies in major reorganisation processes, such as post-M&A integration, business reorganisation, sizing assessments and efficiency plans. We use our unique assets (Innovation Team and Cerved’s predictive models) to monitor market trends, competitions and support scouting, due diligence and business planning activities.
We support the evolution of go-to-market models and distribution strategy, thanks to our expertise on integrated and multi-channel strategies, new service models, enhanced network governance processes. We have unique knowledge of the specific features of the direct and indirect channels, and in particular of the agencies thanks to the contribution of Innovation Team.
We accompany clients in redefining the experience of their customers and users for the digital age, devising integrated, multi-channel processes and increasingly intense and valuable ways of relating to customers.
We design and sustain implementation of Sales Effectiveness programs by exploiting:
- improved targeting capacity of the proposal, thanks to customer insights obtained with advanced analytical tools applied to exclusive data ecosystems;
- new digital solutions developed with Cerved, to support campaigns and sales processes;
- transformation actions to accompany the sales force in achieving new operational paradigms.
We are experts in remuneration systems and incentive models. We work with our clients to design and create models that support networks and align their behaviours with the Company’s strategic targets.
We leverage our wide expertise on claim management to support insurance companies in:
- redesign claims processes and organization, in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency;
- review different business segments positioning according to claims performance (Motor, Property, Accident, etc.);
- EBIT crash programs, with direct commitment to results.
We can support insurance companies in redesigning their operating model and processes in all business and supporting functions, with our design thinking and “agile” solutions.
In addition, we can assist them during their transformation journeys, towards new digital paradigms,new service models etc.. We work together with sales networks, technical and claims units, proposing solutions based on the specific vision and corporate culture of each client.
We bring innovation in the “core” processes of sales, portfolio management and claims management. Our aim is to seek efficiency, improve customer experience through digitalization and process automation of each party involved (policyholders, brokers and in-house resources).
We support our clients in developing life insurance products by carrying out solvency ratio and risk-based capital analysis for individual risk modules. These analyses enable companies to identify the optimal positioning for their product, with a particular emphasis on:
- product line policies
- pricing and guarantees to optimize the trade-off between solvency and profitability
- optimal risk appetite
We work with companies on capital optimisation by:
- identifying the most suitable tools to meet the specific demands and characteristics of the company in question
- identifying implementation methodologies and carrying out a cost-benefit analysis
We are able to support companies in implementing and carrying out interpretative analysis of the result of the application of the new IFRS 17 and 9 financial reporting standards.
We support our clients with their day-to-day work (solvency, business plans, market consistent embedded value) as well as one-off needs (actuarial services for M&A, portfolio analysis, budget data analysis and re-performing of the portfolio for which the service has been requested).